View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:53 AM  
JA$ON
Confirmed User

Ive lost I don't know how much since 2000 from either billers, cards and programs going under. Im sure its 6 figures. So I feel for people when a company doesn't pay...for ANY reason, I really do...

Maybe Im odd, but I just approach it differently. I do everything I can quietly behind the scenes to get my $. It would never occur to me that blasting the people that owe my in public would be the best way to get to the top of the short list of those who will get paid (if anyone is going to get paid at all). Once I hit a point where its OBVIOUS Im not getting my $ or the time its taking just isnt worth the amount, I move on and don't waste my time. Better to work and make more than swim in circles of shit with no hope of an upside.

Unfortunately in our choice of profession, this shit happens, but I KNOW if you have been around awhile and look at the $ you've made the money that was owed that you didn't get is a VERY, VERY small %. For the most part, things work more smoothly in adult than anyone realizes. Mainstream seems to be far, far worse in that respect. For me anyway.

Its no fun, but if you get fucked on less than 3% of your earnings (and Im sure for almost everyone its much less than that) its just cost of doing business.

2c
JA$ON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote