View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 07:24 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by camdough View Post
Well we stopped using Zombaio over a year ago and they currently have $9500 dollars from our 5% reserve which we have not gotten. Support Tickets go unanswered. Emails directly to Tomas Anderson do not get replied to. Live Support is a joke. All he says is that he will try to get someone in accounting to answer me.
Ah the 5% reserve!! Forgot that!! I don't even checked if I have any left to pay after I removed Zombaio, but it was my 5th or 6th biller so always processed very little, I'm not going to check if there's 5% owed... probably most did not checked and so that's smart enough to hold the 5% reserve of everyone, that's less noticed than the actual payout being missing. As well as it was to let wait redpass 20k and 30k big fundings rather than actual zombaio payouts. Actually if they miss money to pay people it may simply mean their fees was too cheap and they made no profit and even the algebra ended into negative result.

Some time the expensive and greedy guys are the ones to choice, you are sure they will keep company up forever

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote