View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:12 AM  
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post
I have a friend who was there.... lost a TON of his friends that day, he was going to funerals for weeks afterwards, and he actually saw the second plane hit the tower. His name is jim harasimowicz. Are you telling me that he has been lying to me all of these years since it happened?

Or perhaps he is in on the big conspiracy....

Seriously this is some of the most truly stupid stuff I've read on this board for quite a few years.....

I know 2 people that were there that day and they both saw with their own eyes the 2nd place hit the tower. In fact hundreds of people were all standing with them and they all saw a place. Nobody thought it was anything but a plane. It was not even questioned and I cannot believe of all the shit there is to make up that the planes of all things are being said they did not hit the buildings. They saw the plane coming in and people were even saying oh shit here comes another one. There are many clear videos of this.
Hell hundreds died who were on it.