View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 06:28 PM  
NewOldPlayer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthereb4 View Post
Not going under? I think most everyone that is waiting for payments has already moved on to another processor or are setting one up now . No one is getting hard with one payout . Comeback in 6 months and tell me how much of your post was correct .
Zombaio will never go under.

They have a great thing going. They collect funds from charges and don't pay out until 2 or 3 months later. They feed the large accounts on time, or every other few weeks to keep the scam going and jerk off the lower income accounts because they can't afford to leave and shell out $ 1200 to ccbill for a new account. They are very smart.

I used to think they were going under, but they aren't. It's all about holding and moving money. Banks can lend out 10 times the amount of cash they bring in. I think Zombaio is knee deep in investment-lending banking projects. Greed will keep Zombaio going. They know exactly what they are doing. Juggling money, moving money, and dishing out just enough to keep the sheep happy.

So yeah, I'll check back here in 6 months and you'll see, Zombaio will still be alive with some people complaining, and others kept quiet with the 3 week late payment they just received.
NewOldPlayer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote