View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 03:50 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreg81 View Post
Nice to hear some people are getting paid. We still have yet to see a penny from them for 5+ weeks now.

"Jesper" told us yesterday that 3 of our payouts did indeed go out, so I guess we're just taking his word and waiting on those. But it's Friday here now and not a dime from Zombaio.
How the heck in 2014 does it take so long for payments to be made? That's the thing that bothers me.

I stopped using their ACH a couple of years ago because it would literally take a month for the payment to reach my bank!!!

In other words...just like all of us can do when making an ACH payment...they sent the ACH payment, and then it very, very slowly took a month for it to get across the internet to my bank!!!!

So I moved to using RedPass with them.

And now I get the same thing in a different way.

The money shows up on my account.
I use the admin to transfer it to my Redpass Master Card.

And then I get the message that it didn't "load" correctly and it will have to be "manually loaded".

So I put in a ticket. And nobody answers for days.

I'm in that holding pattern now.

Last time it took almost 2 weeks for them to FINALLY click on "Send" and put my money on my Master Card.

This isn't 1814...it's 2014 and everyone here can send and receive money almost instantly.

This problem with their "bank" has been going on for years now.

Really, really bad business.

Last edited by Robbie; 05-09-2014 at 03:51 PM..
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote