View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:35 PM  
jdubs1982

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
Can't pay you if your money is being used to pay someone else....eventually they might get to you, this is how robbing Peter to pay Paul works, or as it is better know "Ponzi payment"
Oh I have no doubt that thats the situation. I got paid last week, I just got paid again, but they owed me around 3K.... they paid me, about 1K so far so its not like I'm even close to caught up. And the fact that they pay me 3 or 4 payouts at once, convinces me that its not a matter of "delay due to processing" its that they like you said are robbing 1 account to pay the other... next week, they'll rob me (and thats why I won't get any of my payments from May that are due) to pay random people they owe from last month.

I have NO faith in Zombaio, and eventually the ponzi scheme will totally collapse but I was just letting people know they are still kinda paying out so you never know maybe you'll get a payment or two soon.
jdubs1982 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote