View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:15 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Take nothing Damian says as of importance. He has tried for over 10 years to set up a website of his own to make money, and he can't... and admits it.

Not quite love. I have worked for 10 years as a highly paid and awesome consultant and have never tried to set up my own site. Why would I? I get paid to help people make more money from their existing sites. That's what I do.

What have you done in the last 10 years? Oh yes, helped your ex-wife do something and have no other clients prepared to admit it in public. Sucks to be you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Oh... and #damiansnitch (you know... bitching about people to mods)... out of three options presented 72% of the votes either decided you suck and annoying, or you should be banned mostly because you suck and annoying. So suck on that
Oh right. So a few people who are too scared to post using their own names said they don't like me? Oh noes!!!111oneoneone

The important thing is that *nothing* will happen as a result of your drunken poll. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Sucks to be you, eh? At least I can get people banned and not just bitch about folk like a little girl.

:D
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote