View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:01 PM  
Eschaton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreg81 View Post
Heard very similar vague answers and explanations from Jesper all this time also.

Latest from him today was:

Jesper: Payouts will go on Wednesday. I cant answer how many thou but at least a few.

Is anyone going to hold their breath? We certainly won't.

It's only rebills with us too (we long-since pulled them from new sales), so if no money is seen this week we'll probably be cancelling all the rebills too.

We've asked them to give us the rebill data (back on April 25th) and Jesper is still trying to "ask" about that. The answer today was, "I dont have any more info regarding your request for rebill data sorry to say. I will try and see what I can do about that."
Could they be any more obvious that they don't have the money? If their settling excuse was valid, payments would settle across the board per the new "settling" periods. Why would some payments go out but not others? That makes absolutely no sense unless they don't have the money to cover them, which would mean their excuse for the way payments are settled is an absolute joke. Not to mention, merchant accounts get funds settled in days. It's astonishing they expect anyone to believe that it would take over 2 months to settle a payment. I don't care what country you're in.
Eschaton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote