View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 05:59 AM  
MissMina
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubs1982 View Post
Sounds like BS, odds are if you asked them today you'd get the exact same answer word for word. It's a copy and paste stall type answer, where it's detailed enough to sound legit but vauge enough to where you'll keep hope.

No legit solvent company loses money for weeks and months at a time and just shrugs when asked about it. If Zombaio had really sent money when it was due and it was just a matter of a processing delay they'd have specific answers because they'd be on the banks to give them updates and time frames because legit businesses care about their reputation and this is destorying Zomaio's.

Plus they are paying out some, not paying out others? I have thousands of dollars lost with them now, but I switched over all my billing away from them last week and would suggest you do the same because at this point there's no reason to believe you'll ever see your money.

I have already switched my main billing processor & canceled ALL rebills. Enough is enough. Pricks.
MissMina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote