View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 11:40 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA$ON View Post
Such as?

If you run a business like theirs, you are working on a set margin. Im not sure what theirs is, but its VERY clear.....if $1 hits the account, 0.95 of that is not their money.

Too often small financial services companies think that can run their business like a multi billion dollar bank. Large banks do not keep enough cash on hand to cover deposits, but since they are working with millions of customers, billions of dollars and years of data showing how much cash needs to be available at any time to cover the average daily world wide withdrawals....they can handle it. A small company like this can't. All it takes is using that money for an investment or acquisition and "counting" on cash flow to be stable. If they loose a few big customers, get a few to many withdrawals etc....the whole thing falls apart.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't know the inner workings of their business but one word comes to mind when I read this shit.

And not to break anyone's heart but we've all seen this play out numerous times and every single one has ended the same way. Your money is gone. Cancel those rebills and ask them to signup under another processor.

Last edited by OneHungLo; 05-04-2014 at 11:43 PM..
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote