View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:59 AM  
SmurfGuy

Industry Role:
... and I am just waiting, ... if I should give up all (my life),
... since I just restarted my simple life. based on sales I made ... (with Zombaio)

... that are not being paid out.

(after I got fully paid by previous - 6 years - but just stopped processing, for all merchants,
DreamHost Files Forever, but that was 1 year ago)

I begged Zombaio, told them my story, they don't care.

MY FRIEND BORROWED ME THE MONEY FOR THIS MONTHS RENT (4000 Thai baht = 125 USD).

My Motorbike is up for sale, just because I need money, because Z does not pay.

If Z. staff read this, they will know it is me, since I ask by support PLEASE, PLEASE and told them my story. Just more details then above.
Don't think they give a SHIT about me.

I got nothing to loose anymore, IF I loose now, I really don't give a shit anymore.

Just a merchant for maybe 1400-2000 USD a month.
Got payouts set at 500 USD, ...
... REALLY they can't miss $500 to pay me??????????????????

Final, in 2-3 weeks from now, I will ask Daddy, buy me a ticket (one-way) back home,
LEAVING my easy life in Thailand [really 1000USD enough p/m] and I will have to go back to shit Europe.
IF that happens:
I will CLOSE the websites and instruct all current and past members to make full charge-backs, with the reason why, because Z. does not payout merchants.

THAT IS HOW DESPERATE I AM
I would love to just get paid and get on with my life, day by day, month by month, payout by payout,...

BUT since I just restarted life based on Zombaio's payout schedule,...
... my future is FUCKED,

Thank you ZOMBAIO, for ending my happy life
SmurfGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote