View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 07:11 AM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Only reason, ever, to be late on payments is because money is not there. When you spend more then your business earns, it's called a ponzi scheme and for it to work there has to be new clients, always growth.

Now this over spending could be from a plethora of things, many with good intentions, or not so good intentions. Wherever the money went that is causing obscenely late payments, doesn't matter. What matters is negative cash flow, and people jumping ship, equals disaster.

I will say that when I handed a site off to someone and it was billing through zombaio... that person never saw a dime of the rebills because after 4 or 5 tries to gain access to the account he just gave up.... 2010 I believe. All the paperwork was filled out by both of us, faxed in, and the money just up and vanished. Likely around 1K rebills per month... likely would have died at about 3K or so eventually.
Exactly
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote