View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 02:31 AM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
You seem to always be associated with crooks and cons. You are a piece of shit. I hope you never get a job that involves dealing with anybody's money or well being ever again. If you are involved in ANYTHING it tumbles to the ground. You are the goto guy for thieves I guess. Fuck off cunt.

I've said this a million times and I'll say it again. Michael O continually strung people along during the ePass bullshit. He blatantly LIED to people asking what the fuck was going on. Then one day he says "Oh I am no longer with ePass" and guess what happened next? NOBODY GOT A DIME!

If Michael O was involved with a company that is not paying now he mysteriously has been let go? It means you will not get paid. PIRIOD.

Your money is probably GONE!
I saw the writing on the wall. We switched to CCbill months ago and are working on not only a merchant but back up 3rd party billing.

Trust no one. Shit I dont even trust my momma. She says crazy shit and knows I don't eat leftovers but still tries to push them on me.

Would hate to take the last zombaio payout to visit those guys in Sweden personally but I hear they have good meatballs.

They extra really don't want to steal my money.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote