View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 04:22 PM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldPlayer View Post
I used go be just like you. I liked Zombaio and was confused about why other people were bitching about them. Then, it happened to me. Starts off slow, a week late here and there, then is slides into no payouts for a couple weeks, from there it's at 3 weeks behind then a month. It's just a slow declining cycle.

They are slowly fucking over clients one by one, using the available funds to pay off their more prominent accounts hoping that the smaller, weaker accounts will simply go away and not cause any legal action.

It's always a safe bet to maintain the larger accounts and screw the smaller ones because smaller account holders don't have the legal might or money to pursue a legal course of action, especially overseas. So they are focusing on maintaining the larger accounts first.

But even those accounts will soon fall under the spiraling downward effects because after all the smaller feeder fish are wiped out, they won't have enough incoming funds to cover the larger fish, and one by one those accounts will soon start to dwindle.

A few months from now when 'all of a sudden' your payouts are a week late.... no big deal... then a couple weeks late... ok, a little worried....Then, when they are a month behind you'll remember reading this and you'll be the one making the new thread entitled:
Hey Zombaio, eat shit and die you mother fuckers!!!
Exactly, great summary
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote