View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 04:07 PM  
NewOldPlayer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
@BigTymer, thanks for responding. I'm relieved I'm not the only one who's actually having a positive experience with zombaio.

This whole thing is still pretty baffling to me though. It doesn't make sense to me that some people would be receiving informative, quality live chat support and regular payments while others would be experiencing the opposite. On the live chat support tip, after my last payment was a couple days late I did contact Jesper (normally I wouldn't care about a few days here or there but after reading here I figured I should follow up). After a 2 min wait to be connected Jesper gave me the exact date my payment had been sent out, and sure enough it was in my mailbox the next day. On the rare occasion I've contacted live support that's been my experience: a short wait time and my questions being answered in full with the requested info provided.

I do wish Michael O or another zomabio rep would maintain a more prominent presence here and address any overdue payment issues publicly, as the lack of response from the company isn't ideal. I'm with adultmobile on that, their brand probably is being negatively impacted when people lodge complaints publicly with no response from the company. It def would be in everyone's best interests (the company, prospective merchants and satisfied and dissatisfied merchants alike) if zombaio did at least make an attempt to publicly address concerns when they arise. the fact that everyone who's posting here including me can only provide anecdotal experiences doesn't shed much light on what's really going on.

I dunno, I like zombaio. the company has been great to me and through them I'm able to process at a much more competitive rate than I'd be able to achieve elsewhere. The processor really is unique in that it allows smaller, independent producers such as myself a way to run our own businesses without paying exorbitant rates (well, I think adult processing rates in general are exorbitant but that's a whole nother issue). Hell, even if I booked 25k per week Zombaio still beats the rate charged by CCBill, and that's not even factoring in the visa/mc fees.

I hope that zombaio isn't on it's way out, beyond the personal impact that would have on many of us I do think the field of adult would be a worse place without this processing option.

While I don't think cursing and rants are all that productive, I do get the frustration of peeps who are waiting on payments and the anger is understandable. I hope everyone gets paid.
I used go be just like you. I liked Zombaio and was confused about why other people were bitching about them. Then, it happened to me. Starts off slow, a week late here and there, then is slides into no payouts for a couple weeks, from there it's at 3 weeks behind then a month. It's just a slow declining cycle.

They are slowly fucking over clients one by one, using the available funds to pay off their more prominent accounts hoping that the smaller, weaker accounts will simply go away and not cause any legal action.

It's always a safe bet to maintain the larger accounts and screw the smaller ones because smaller account holders don't have the legal might or money to pursue a legal course of action, especially overseas. So they are focusing on maintaining the larger accounts first.

But even those accounts will soon fall under the spiraling downward effects because after all the smaller feeder fish are wiped out, they won't have enough incoming funds to cover the larger fish, and one by one those accounts will soon start to dwindle.

A few months from now when 'all of a sudden' your payouts are a week late.... no big deal... then a couple weeks late... ok, a little worried....Then, when they are a month behind you'll remember reading this and you'll be the one making the new thread entitled:
Hey Zombaio, eat shit and die you mother fuckers!!!
NewOldPlayer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote