View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 12:03 AM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
Disagree.

The value of tube traffic has gone down. My partner Spike says tubes will be like tgp is now in a year or two and I have to agree. The writing is already on the wall if you have been following that xbiz thread etc.

Nothing we ever did or currently do on tubes was ever "at your expense" in any way whatsoever. You were and are free to reap the rewards or suffer the indignities any way you see fit. We have every right to compete in the reality of the market as do you. By the logic of what you are implying, if we load more clips than you do then you are actually getting traffic at OUR expense.

Adult is not on any decline last time I looked. Consolidation perhaps, but that is true for every industry cycle. Get over it or find your place in it.
What xbiz thread? what is the general jist?

If i was to guess it would be a model that encourages more sharing of profits with content owners. Can you tell me the top 3 posters in thread and then i can make an educated guess as to if it is worth any merit?
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote