View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 07:51 PM  
BIGTYMER
Junior Achiever

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
@BigTymer, have you found that your payments have been consistently arriving on time?

I ask because I haven't been experiencing the huge payment delays I've been reading here on gfy: a couple of payments recently were a few days late but so were three other payments I received from other sources which suggests that was more of a mail issue (I prefer paper checks). I ended up receiving all of them within 4 days of the due date. Aside from that, other than an address snafu when I first signed up with zombaio in 2012 my payments have generally been on time or early (as in, I received them in the mail the day they were posted as 'cleared').

I've been looking around online to try to get a sense of the scope of the problem here and I don't know if I'm just not searching in the right places but aside from gfy I haven't been able to find much on zombaio payment delays. I get that what I'm asking is totally anecdotal but I'm really confused as to why my payment history has been so steady while others seem to be having such huge issues.

I'm not negating the frustration of people who are overdue on payments here (and even one person not being paid is unacceptable), I'm just trying to get a sense of the actual scope of this issue.
Yes. But consistent as in every week. Not like every Tuesday or on set dates. Sometimes they come on Monday and other times by Friday. As long as I get a payment each week I'm cool.

When they have delays and I don't get a payment one week they'd send me two payments the next week.
BIGTYMER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote