View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 09:56 AM  
charly140
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eodiv View Post
Honestly, I've tried them all and they all suck and are a waste of time (no offense to any hosters). None of them have the right mix of plugins, or themes that didn't look like they came straight out of 1999. That combination is the killer for me. One popular host for example, this is my favorite, has a bunch of TGP-esq themes available and boasts a plugin to import RSS feeds so immediately you're thinking "Fuck yes. Easy street for me!" Noooooope. The plugin doesn't cache images so feed imports are nothing but text links. Derp.

Basically no one that runs these things seems to either a) Really know what they are doing. b) Aren't good at setting up a WordPress suite that is easy to use and will help people successful without doing a ton of work that is frankly unnecesary or c) Are just fucking with people and don't care as long as their own traffic/ad revenue is up.

I'd love to consult with someone who was a hoster that had legit, scalable, top of the line hardware and a real interest in helping people easily make awesome, profitable blogs. We'd put all these half-assers out of business in a month.

Hey
Can you tell me what the best way is to set up a good profitable blog or wordpress?

Link Trade At: trade.ashtonmoore.be

TRAFFDAQ Getting fast more traffic like a snow ball effect
charly140 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote