View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 04:49 AM  
igariokk
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
Just gonna give a quick review...

I was working on my own list, but that is easier said than done... once I got started I realized that it would take me a considerable amount of time longer than I had available (as far as completing it any time soon..). So I bit the bullet and purchased this.

It's a pretty good/extensive list, I added a few tweaks here and there. The only thing I wish it had was everything in singular form and then a separation of verbs (to make it more wpxtube friendly), but now I am just splitting hairs.

The bottom line is, it would have taken me months to create this list (plugging away at it a little at a time each week). And I am one of those guys that starts 20 projects but never finishes any of them, so it was money well spent. Instead of wasting my time struggling through making a list like this I am able to focus on other more urgent projects.
Thanks for the review!

EASTER DISCOUNTS

From now till 20 April 2014 11:59pm (CST time) you will be able to purchase our synonyms database for only 149$ (50$ discount)!

To do that just contact us through ICQ or email:

Icq# 259-184-985
Email dofollow1 {at} gmail dot com

You can pay using Paxum or Paypal to purchase the database.

Happy Easter to everyone!
igariokk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote