View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 03:57 PM  
gfisch
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Amazing thread. Thanks to everybody who contributed over the years. I am managing a paysite for many years but was more involved in content creation, that I never properly did (bad or good) linkbuilding nor (black- or white-hat) SEO. So Panda and Penguin went by unnoticed - although general traffic went down. But this might have other reasons too.

I am also managing a topical social network with nearly 9000 dedicated members. That is probably the reason my site is still existing through direct traffic. But I want to change that.

I am starting to do linkbuilding and SEO and learn a lot. I would have a lot of questions but I just keep my mouth shut for the time being and rather keep on reading and learning first.

Just one comment, because it was mentioned before. Tumblr really is my biggest traffic source right now. I have one tumblr with about 1000 visits a day (4000 followers) and a brand new one with currently 400 visits (650 followers) which is growing very fast. Both are in a very narrow gay niche. Masculine, mature men into big dicks and nipples. If somebody is interested to exchange some ideas I am happy to share some more info.

Regards. gf
gfisch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook