View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 09:34 AM  
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Check this out. I just bought this rig 5 days ago on ebay for $1200 + 75 shipping. I don't know how these guys are doing it. This is the second one I've bought because they are so cheap.

This listing is for a BRAND NEW, TESTED, Mining Rig.

This is a completely turnkey solution. Simply turn it on and it starts mining automatically. It uses the latest generation Sapphire R9 270X GPUs to achieve 1880+ kh/s. All parts are brand new and have only been running long enough to setup the rig and verify it's ability to remain stable. It's capable of mining any of the scrypt coins - Dogecoin (Doge), Litecoin (LTC), Fastcoin (FST), Worldcoin (WDC), etc... The OS included is Linux-based BAMT 1.3.

I currently have it configured with settings which have been tweaked for the best balance of speed & reliability. You could get more speed out of this rig, but I prefer lower power consumption and reliability over getting the very highest hash rate.

You get all of the following:

4 Sapphire R9 270X GPUs
MSI Z77A-G45 LGA 1155 motherboard
2 GB RAM
AMD CPU
Corsair HX850w 80+ Gold certified Power Supply
Custom built aluminum frame
4 GB USB drive running BAMT software. All of the software is already configured and ready to go.

These are the very latest generation of GPU's which run much quieter and faster than previous generation._
Not trying to be a dick, but those cards hash at half the speed of the 290s that I'm selling -- of course they're half the price. LOL.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote