View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:05 AM  
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzo View Post
I don't see how anybody can make that much money with sex toys... one or two sales per month as several report here. My experience with tangible products are that you have to be the low price leader to consistently make sales. If you search any sex toy by name or style, virtually every search will have Amazon in the top two or three results, and the Amazon sellers will always have the lowest prices... sometimes 50% lower than what any WL toy shop will be able to offer. In fact, the retail prices on Amazon are often lower than the wholesale prices that are listed by wholesalers on their sites. You have to depend on shoppers who really aren't that smart or price-savvy to make regular, worthwhile bucks with sex toys... and these days there are not enough of them to go around.
The sales I've made per month basically came from very minimal promotion, basically just links from my other sites. So $8 domain name, logo, white label and tossing a few links up on my other sites for free. Few sales a month just adds to the pile of income from other sources.

Will probably hit it harder down the road but for now due to minimal investment just the fact it's making sales already with minimal promotion is a good sign. More of a cost/income ratio, I'll take a handful of cash per month if it costs less than that to keep it up. Hopefully it continues to increase each month.

Last edited by ErectMedia; 03-16-2014 at 09:06 AM..
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote