View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 11:55 PM  
bbni2012
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:stoned

Lol okie guys. I did my fair share of research before buying so I will sit on it, build beautiful site and use it for my own sites then we will see. I just don't believe the PR is fake. Guess time will tell.

@zdeneczek:

I did not catch that but regardless, the guy who used to own this domain does not own universitas21, I've used about 15 different tools trying to match it. Also, I now see that there are other 301's redirecting to other sites from universitas21, which most of these do not have much age at all and most do not have any PR. I'd still like to get in touch with the site admin and figure out what's up but the PR is solid.

It took you 5 replies to tell me my domain is fake and worthless? Are ya Butthurt much? Please elaborate on what fake pr is to you? Even if I have the redirect removed, the pagerank isn't going to disappear entirely. You didn't mention once that it is 16+ years old which is a big factor. Alexa, if you pay attention to alexa and go off those stats entirely then you need to step off and take a crash course in IM/SE. You're quick to bash me on a pr8 redirect but did you look closer? Did you follow up on the rest of the sites linked and redirected? Didn't think so.

You can bash me and be negative all you want, this is gold to me and I will put it to proper use if I don't end up selling it :] hopefully you aren't the type that study and eat up all of the SEO garbage that people like matt cutts and others feed you like the rest of the gullible ones. If that's the case then your opinion is null to me..well, it already has been since the 3rd reply you had to write to tell me how worthless and fake my domain I won at auction is. Good job!

This domain is far from worthless. Now that you put your 2 cents in , kick rocks and get off my thread please and thanks!

Custom Adult Tubes & Blogs with Automated and Manual Bulk Video Scraper - Multi-Tiered Adult SEO

Email: [email protected]
bbni2012 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote