View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 06:45 PM  
bbni2012
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Never does it fail that anytime I put up a sales thread, someone is always claiming things that aren't true. The worst part is, most of the time they didn't do the research and educate themselves on the current topic that they are slandering in attempts to ruin sales.

I see this happen everyday to good reputable members on here and it's hurting this community :\

I love gfy and the fellow members here who aren't turdballs. Kudos to the Vets here that worked hard and achieved success, I salute you

I'm not a popular member but I would like to start contributing back to the community with tips, pointers, scripts , software and even my own methods of making money online in both adult and mainstream. I'd rather share this in a locked forum so the whole world can't steal my methods and saturate them but only the good gfyers can access after a certain post count is reached.

Sorry for being off topic guys and gals. If anyone is interested in my first method / Walkthrough I am preparing, just give me a holler ! :]

So, to the person who didnt even bother to run a whois or PR check on my domain for sale, I personally took my time and snapped these for you

Custom Adult Tubes & Blogs with Automated and Manual Bulk Video Scraper - Multi-Tiered Adult SEO

Email: [email protected]
bbni2012 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote