View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 05:01 PM  
jódete
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
It is a phpmyadmin issue probably, not a mysql issue, although it might be being caused by an unrecognized missing key in an index or something like that.

tbl_replace.php is part of phpmyadmin. So, somewhere in phpmyadmin you are ending up at someplace where goto does not exist but it is included in the form call to tbl_change which usually calls tbl_replace.

Oh, and I know that that really does not help you a bit ;p

When in doubt, run check tables against your various tables. It will tell you if there are any index issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness Cash View Post
Might also be a server update they did for another client, we had issues a few years back with a hosting company updating php related functions for one of their clients on the same shared server and it screwed up a bunch of scripts we were running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why View Post
it could also be a damaged file in phpmyadmin, you could try to reinstall it.

as someone said above, it appears to be trying to go to a goto that is not present, its possible the entire script is not there or is damaged in some way.

what i dont get is it worked today 1 time. when i tried to change thread count numbers on another forum the missing parameter response page popped up. it worked with firefox then minutes later it didnt work with firefox. if anything was missing or damaged why would it work 1 time ????
jódete is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote