View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 03:44 AM  
Jonny69

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
I do not know what is going on, but I invite you guys to use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deductive_reasoning . Let's say you are a program and you want to shave: each 5 sales, you want to pay 4 only. You have these 2 options:

1) Show 5 sales in reports. Then email the affiliate: "sorry, we give only 4, one was !?!?" [ feel free to post this in forums]

2) Show 4 sales from start, and stick to it. [nothing to post in forums]

The 1) it is not likely an option for shaving, really, the 1) is for real tracking correction. I would expect shaving to happen like 2) instead. Accordingly, it is logic that in this specific case, it is not likely shaving - still could be shaving is done by any program in any time, but without unlikely subtracting from already credited sales. I repeat, I do not know what is going on, I just used logic.
Maybe they use both of them, 1 sale shaved using 1st method and second one using 2nd method (and who knows how many "bugs" they might invent...those Hungarians are so inventive)