View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 08:18 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeyw View Post
3) The new shave code messed up and let sales through so operation email shave program was activated automatically until new shaved code is fully functional.
A shaver who had failed shaving code, should prefer to pay 100% for that fault period, and silently reactivate when possible. Rather than send out to everyone bad news emails that generates drama thread as this one. Even Epassporte's Mallick said "money is in motion" and not "your money is mallicked".
Most programs even don't subtract small chargebacks to models/affiliates, as this could generate a magnitude of drama, damaging more than the chargeback loss (I talk of small chargebacks - a $1000 chargeback you pass to models/affiliates...).
I would suggest this is the most probable:

4) these sales was counted twice (so displayed in 2 affiliate accounts, paid twice) or simply in the wrong affiliate account. Then fixed emailing who got one subtracted.

Now I am sure someone will post a 5)

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote