View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 05:39 AM  
Jonny69

Industry Role:
AWEMPIRE's new method of stealing money

I promote AWEMPIRE for few years now, i dont earn too much, only few hundreds monthly. Last month they sent me an email telling me that from $400 (money made in that period) they have to cut $150 because a "PPS sale was commissioned to you instead of the original Webmaster who brought the transaction".

This period, the same tricky method: again they cut $150 from almost $300 i've made telling the same shit: "We have found that a PPS sale was commissioned to you instead of the original Webmaster who brought the transaction, therefore we need to withhold $150 from the payments being sent to you for the second period of November, since these commissions should never have been credited to you but this was done due to a technical issue on our side."

How is this possible? Could be true that such a big company like AWEMPIRE with such an old and developed software to have such bugs in their system or it is just a method to shave webmasters?
Please post your experience with AWEMPIRE.

Last edited by Jonny69; 12-17-2013 at 05:46 AM..
Jonny69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote