View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:03 AM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbi View Post
)) that`s his words... truth is, that he had all these infos from me from the day ONE...I have it in email comminication..
You are out right a liar and full of shit. Every time I asked you for a name and address to mail you a check you refused to give it to me. Also the first wire was refused because the bank requires the recipients name and address.

Stop the games, I sent you an echeck last week, when I loaded my new pp I went ahead and sent you another $900 instant payment on Tuesday night and emailed you to say I am trying to be nice to you get you the money now instead of you waiting for the echeck to clear. I am not going to waste my time explaining over and over again to you or anyone else here that had you given me your name and address we would not be discussing this past the first week of the deal. Webmasterland.com is paid for in full and end of story.

You want proof, here is some of the recent email convo, how many times did I ask you for your name and address to pay you?

" --------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: you want to fix this
To: NFVLTD <[email protected]>

Problem is that I dont believe you after three months of "next week bro"... it`s not my fault that you was not able to pay for domain in 3 months. You had a lot of time to solve it.

You dont do bad checks? Like the first one echeck from Paypal.. be man and face it now

2013/11/27 NFVLTD <[email protected]>

I don't write bad checks, I don't use paypal any more.

How hard is it to solve this?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 3:50 PM, David Urban <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok Dave, so let`s try it this way pay me today with PP otherwise I`ll try it legal way... I have nothing to lose

You have also chance to return this domain back if you don`t want to pay.

And please dont ask again for cheque address, I`m not going to wait one month for bad check to arrive

2013/11/27 David Urban <[email protected]>

Dave, you dont read my emails? I gave you all the info needed for a wire and all other international wires going well...only yours not.

How can I be sure, that your paper cheque will be cleared? Why you dont use paypal?

I keep asking you for a name and address for the check. I already did a wire, it failed because they require the address of the receiving party. Just give me the name and address for the check lets finish this.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:52 PM, David Urban <[email protected]> wrote:

Dave, how hard is to send money via wire or Paypal?

Well, I`ve called last time my bank, and wire from you haven`t reached my bank, so that was NOT my fault.

Please go trough your emails, how many times you promissed payment and it still was not made! Even 3 months after deal! How I can be sure, that your check will be cleared and it will not coste me fee for uncleared checks?

I have offered and do so now again to pay you, I wills end you a check drawn in US Dollars, all I need is a name to put on the thing and an address to send it to. Last time it cost me to wire you and it bounced.

How hard is it to give me a name and address for a check.

Peace

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM, David Urban <[email protected]> wrote:

You can wire or Paypal me. I dont see any reasonable point why you can`t use these services.

After 3 months of your "next week bro" I really don`t believe that your cheque will be cleared and I`m NOT going to pay for this (as banks charge for uncleared cheques). Maybe I`m naive, that I`ve transfered domain to you before I`ve got money, but I`m not stupid to get screwed two times lol

David

Give me a name and address for the check mate

Simple

Dave"

I am not coming back to post here, you made this into a mess by not providing me a name and addy in the first place, you had your 15 minutes of glory, I have work to do.

Last edited by TheButcher; 12-05-2013 at 10:05 AM..
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote