View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:11 PM  
azvixen

Industry Role:
The Robert King Conspiracy

What's up people, Upload Monkey is here again! Did you miss me?

Damn Robert, what is this mess you created? I'm laughing my ass off.

Anyway, I came here to end your suffering. So let me start by debunking some of Scrolldog's claims. Robert King is not using a virtual office. Robert King is (or at least was) not living a lonely life. Robert King has some pets and seems to have a relationship with a woman called Nancy. I have pictures possibly proving this but that's personal and I'm trying not to be an asshole like Robert posting people's personal information when I disagree with them. At least for now. Scrolldog claimed he was driving a Sym VS150 but more likely he is driving a 2012 Kymco Like200i and more recently a 2012 Volkswagen Up.

Now, let me get my tinfoil hat. (Read on, this is going to be exciting)

Robert King, I don't buy your anti-piracy bullshit. Thus far you haven't shown any significant result. Sure, you report file hosting services' PayPal, Payza and Moneybookers accounts. Sure, you pressure other payment processors to stop processing payments for file hosting services. I'll give you that. But isn't that something anybody can do? Without the need of an office? Without the need of a law firm? Without the need of donations?

According to your claims, you have piles of evidence against file hosting services. But what is evidence without a case? There hasn't been a single court case. You have never even mentioned any lawfirm. This evidence you collect, what is it? You target file hosting services that comply with the DMCA. You keep posting pictures of supposedly copyright infringing files, uploaded by users, with no proof they have ties with the operators of these file hosting services, still claiming the file hosting service is illegal. Now, stupid people would buy this bullshit. Indeed, most people from your industry buy it. But that's due to the fact that they are stupid, they don't know the law, they don't know the system, all they know is how to abuse young confused girls for their own financial gain, calling it 'adult business'.

You and I both know that you have no case. Copyright infringing files uploaded to file hosting services cannot be considered evidence, unless you can prove the file hosting service hosting them is either not complying with the DMCA or has ties with the uploaders. They may even pay the uploaders, but even that isn't illegal as long as they are a DMCA compliant file hosting service. At first you even targeted file hosting services not paying uploaders (like MEGA). You then realized that you were wrong. You can't do anything to stop these services and you know it. Especially when you run out of options. You can't stop them from accepting payments using a Ukrainian or Russian payment processor, let alone Bitcoin or any other decentralized virtual currency.

Summing this up, I think it's safe to assume that the StopFileLockers project is either a big fail or a conspiracy.

Some time ago I came across both your LinkedIn and Foursquare page (The latter is gone now, got anything to hide, Robert?). Because Scrolldog was already looking into you I decided I would just wait for them to post their findings before posting mine. But since they failed to connect the dots I am publishing additional facts here.

You seem to be running not just Copy Control, but another company as well: Core Sales Pty Ltd. which is a "full service web development and internet marketing company."

Interestingly, both of your companies share the same office address. You have never mentioned this. So you got me wondering; Why are you asking people to donate if you use the office space for your other company? Why don't you finance it yourself?

When you posted pictures of your office, you posted a picture of your programmer. I think it's fair to assume that this programmer works for Core Sales Pty Ltd. as you don't need a programmer for Copy Control, because all you do is post screenshots of supposedly copyright infringing files to keep the donations coming in. Prove me wrong.

But the most interesting of all is the fact that you are hiring for your company, Core Sales Pty Ltd. You're looking for another full time developer. Salary: $40,000 - $54,999. I checked out the Core Sales website and it's clear that you're not making any money off of this. The website isn't even finished yet. I think it's safe to assume that you are planning to use donations to pay this salary. Because you have mentioned that you have invested all donations and all of your own money into Copy Control, and you had to stop because of a lack of funds. So how are you able to pay the salary of the programmer if you can't even afford the office rent? Mind you, the office rent you should be paying yourself, not using donations, because you use it for another company.

Good luck, lying your way out of this, as usual.

Yours Truly,
Upload Monkey

Last edited by azvixen; 11-20-2013 at 06:12 PM..
azvixen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook