Thread: Plugrush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:35 PM  
JOKER
Facit Omnia Voluntas

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hun View Post
No, but in my opinion is trying to bully the means of pirates making money into helping your cause isn't going to help. Know you enemy... But more importantly: know who your friend should be. Just saying that you'll catch more flies with honey than with trying to take a piss out of any company.

Like I said before: I'm not doing business with plugrush. On the contrary. But trying to force anybody in trying to enforce demands is only causing them to try and defend why they shouldn't. Reaching your goals lesson #1: don't loose focus. We're not fighting plugrush, we're fighting piracy...
I understand what you're saying and agree with it -in general- you see the reality is that we would love nothing more than to be nice to everyone, it would save us a ton of time, work and money.

We usually approach nicely at first, in cases like for example: Juicy Ads where sensible people are involved it works like a charm, we commend Juicy Ads for fully cooperating and taking a stance against piracy without any hard time or pushback, if every company were like that, these kinds of threads would never even have to come up.

Unfortunately in the whole time since this effort has started that was the minority of cases, so you have to turn up the heat to get results. I guess for some companies it's simply too sweet to rake in the piracy dough and they often think: HA, what the hell are they gonna do to us?

Which brings us here and to the next steps later on.

JOKER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote