Thread: Plugrush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:33 AM  
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Seriously? As admirable with what AK is trying to do why should people bend over backwards to his demands?

Dude, do your due diligence and stop calling people out for something that they may have to internally investigate like you know EVERYTHING that is going on over there. Demanding somebody over there send you sensitive information? Why, because you said it in public on GFY?

Either do it right or don't do it at all.

Again, I'm 1000% behind your efforts, but when you make it look amateur? It looks more like bullying/name smearing rather than trying to get things resolved.

If that's the way they do business there? Comply. Report back as to your findings. Creating dialogue across the boards juts does nothing but ruin your own credibility.

Last time I checked, the cops don't argue with me online before they accuse me of a crime. They just show up and follow due process.

Do that, asshat.

EDIT: And for the record? Plugrush has been extremely solid with everything that they have to offer an affiliate. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a payment and their back end is transparent. When you deal with literally thousands of affiliates, some crap is bound to seep through. Don't ruin a great thing.

Last edited by Harmon; 11-04-2013 at 10:36 AM..
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote