View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:20 AM  
Plugrush
Moving Traffic Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER View Post
Thomas, Jørgen, Russel & Plugrush:

It is very simple. You are either part of the problem or you are part of the solution, the choice really is up to you.

I don't think we're asking too much when we are doing the hard work for your in finding the piracy and pointing it out to you as agreed per email and in return ask for a timely manner to kill the accounts and of course stop displaying the ads. This does two things: It shows us that the account has indeed been terminated and it shows that you have zero interest to support piracy by monetizing it and making a profit from it.

Any other way only suggests that you seem to enjoy to profit from piracy, there is simply no way around it.

Think about it a little more and you'll agree with me, because you're smart and we're right.

To anyone that disagrees that profiting from piracy is wrong and a problem - we're sorry that you feel that way but are glad that you're showing your true colors.
We will more than happily ban the domains, but we will keep the adzones up. Maybe you didn't read Thomas' reply about advertisers not being charged?

To me, the thing is this, you guys just want to be able to say "We got this site shut-down, see their plugrush adzones got removed, we are successful" instead of believing us that the website was banned. Bottom line is that we will not remove the ad-zone just so you can "believe" us. We are an EXTREMELY legitimate company and have been for MANY years, if our word isn't good enough then maybe we can't do business together.

Self-Serve Traffic Network
Adult & Mainstream Traffic
Open for everybody that wants to sell or buy traffic +
RTB/DSP/XML
Plugrush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote