Thread: Plugrush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:43 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugrush View Post
You do realize we are humans and we have to sleep and do other things besides check this forum all day long correct?

How about instead of posting gigantic long images of things, you actually e-mail us? We have not received ONE e-mail from you at all...Yet you say you send them. Others send e-mails to [email protected] and we receive those just fine.

This forum is not our support area. Why haven't you ever created an account (or maybe you have) and made a support ticket about all of this instead of creating all of these posts on the forum? It seems to me that you want attention for what you are doing.

We are more than willing to help you with these websites, as I have told you MANY times before in your previous threads, but you NEVER contacted me or the email for this. You say you e-mail us, but you don't, or maybe you are sending it to the wrong address.

This is the last time I am going to respond in this thread, please leave me your DIRECT e-mail address, not some contact form...We also have a contact form, yet you never filled that out either.
As far as I knew you were in Norway, perhaps you sleep until 3pm ?

We have sent emails to [email protected], there is one of them posted above in this thread. You have not responded to any of them.

Our emails are hosted by Google Apps which we find quite reliable when it comes to delivery, so I guess it must be something on your end.

I am not posting my direct email address in this thread, if you fill out the contact form here https://copycontrol.org/contact-us then I will respond and we can set up a meeting.

It should be noted that in past threads on this issue you have promised to resolve the piracy issues and have failed to do so.

This is your chance to make things right.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote