Thread: Plugrush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:34 AM  
Plugrush
Moving Traffic Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Several hours have passed yet no contact from you.

https://copycontrol.org/contact-us
You do realize we are humans and we have to sleep and do other things besides check this forum all day long correct?

How about instead of posting gigantic long images of things, you actually e-mail us? We have not received ONE e-mail from you at all...Yet you say you send them. Others send e-mails to [email protected] and we receive those just fine.

This forum is not our support area. Why haven't you ever created an account (or maybe you have) and made a support ticket about all of this instead of creating all of these posts on the forum? It seems to me that you want attention for what you are doing.

We are more than willing to help you with these websites, as I have told you MANY times before in your previous threads, but you NEVER contacted me or the email for this. You say you e-mail us, but you don't, or maybe you are sending it to the wrong address.

This is the last time I am going to respond in this thread, please leave me your DIRECT e-mail address, not some contact form...We also have a contact form, yet you never filled that out either.

Self-Serve Traffic Network
Adult & Mainstream Traffic
Open for everybody that wants to sell or buy traffic +
RTB/DSP/XML
Plugrush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote