View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:11 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTraffic View Post
That's the smart thing to do. Having any contacts with WDF would only lead certain individuals to run a crusade against you that wouldn't be needed. You are more than capable to do what you need to do without the illegal aspects to it, you've proven that already. Imagine what would happen if someone had information / conversations of you corroborating WDF and these people? Now that they have a public LLC with all of their information it's only a matter of time before something serious happens.
As I said in the post above, there have been a few email exchanges between myself and people from AntiWarez/NukePiracy/WDF. It's hard to know who you're dealing with as there are all sorts of pseudonyms used like BillyBeerGoogles and so forth.

I'm quite happy to post all of my exchanges with them for the sake of transparency.

Furthermore, I'll state again that all of the releases of data by this crew is useless to us. It's tainted. We cannot rely on it, nor can we use it to further our efforts.

It's worth noting that I outed the Kaktuz/WJunction/IQ69 details here without needing any help from these people who subsequently hacked WJunction. Using publicly available tools, company searches and domain history data it was not hard to put together.

Quote:
Personally I think GFY should consider taking steps to ban WDF from here. Imagine if there was a huge File Host here, you guys would have him out in a heart beat. Here you have a guy whose been hammered by several groups and the small group had their claims re-stated by the larger group. I've been reading his comments around the web and even on this forum and he's both said & done some pretty threatening things. He's violated at least 3 of the cardinal rules here on this site, wouldn't you agree that someone like him is justifiably worse than someone who is committing copyright infringement?
I think this crew are being opportunistic and I think the Honeypot story smells of convenience.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook