View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:12 AM  
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I really don't want to be rude here, but these are false blames. We would have happily helped you, if you would sent an email or been available in the work hours.

Half the mishaps and mistakes mentioned were due to negligence on the side of the employer. Being a Virtual Assistant service we provide staff to work under the supervision of the employer and thus, there is no manager to help assist the virtual staff as we intend to keep the staff independent of the environment he works in. He/she follows the instructions given by the employer who hired him.

The irregularities mentioned above were duly reported by the Virtual Assistant within the work hours, but the employer was absent and thus, the employee had to rely on his own judgement. Proper backups were taken before beginning the re-designing of the website and if, the employee would have received a response the irregularities would have been fixed within a matter of minutes. But, the employer's absence delayed the process.

The same happened a week later and we duly mentioned the same - that the virtual staff is his (employer's) responsibility and thus, he has to make sure that the instructions are clear.

As per our records, the employee tried contacting the Employer between 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM IST (i.e. the leaving time), but there was no response and the known response came at around 9:00 PM IST. Thus, making it difficult for the employee to attend to it. Moreover, Friday being the last working day of the week, the unavailability of the Virtual Staff after the work hours can't be questioned.

We still urge that the virtual staff hired by the employers are also their responsibility and they make sure that the right amount of information is delivered to the staff so as to perform his duty in the best fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbits View Post
These guys are fucked!

First day they used stolen content to post on blogs and article submissions. I had to get them to go over all the work and remove the content that belongs to guys like you.

The are not very thorough to be SEO gurus, as they don't even optimise images or use ALT tags at all. I had to get them to go over all of that as well. (in other words the image files are named like 21303kju9-93.jpg with no ALT tags at all being used)

The week later they destroy my site and remove the front index page and replace it with something else. So the site is down and no one can spend any money on my site. I am very fucking pissed off right now!

They are hard to get in contact with especially when they fuck your shit up.

Warning don't allow them server access as they are clueless in what they are doing.
total amateurs.

Best Adult Link Building Package- $25

Email me- info (at) virtual-staffing.com | Skype: dahlberg.ted

adultGeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook