View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:08 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
If you're going to criticize my post, why don't you post your extensive testing, methods & results? If not, shut the fuck up and stop trolling.
I'm not the one afraid of the sponsor giving you all the high quality content you could ever hope for to promote them - 100% at their expense. You're just another low rent clown chanting the same old stupid mantras over and over and over again that time proves over and over again to not only be wrong - but isn't going to change anyway, no matter how much you're "afraid".

I'll provide you with my own extensive test results the day you see me here bitching about having an awesome product to promote with the best possible content to promote it with. Bottom line... tube traffic converts very well. Longer videos attract more traffic. It's not hard to understand if you understand anything at all about this biz in the year 2013. Until that time, my test results are mine and to benefit myself and that small circle of people I work with... a small circle of people who do nothing but make money and who, as far as I know have never came here complaining about the state of the industry ever... as people who are busy making money never have that thought to begin with.