View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 05:07 AM  
BumpUglyz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs View Post
I used to get checks every week from DHDRevEx until Amateur Allure switched over to MPA3,4,5,6,7,8 or whatever the fuck it is.

Same here, and when all these sponsors started switching to NATS. I did great then flatlined after the switch. I'm sure someone was making money from my traffic, just wasnt me
Now I don't get any checks at all from either of them!

Now, to answer your question, I received a $40 (YAY!) cheque from DHDRevEx last month. I have NO FUCKING IDEA how they arrived at $40. I only had ancient links for Wifey Cash and Cum on Dagny.

Wifey switched from $25 PPS to $20 without notice, and if you go to their affiliate page, it still says $25 per sign up

They used to be my number four sponsor behind GloBill, Sypro, and Lancelot Billing. I wonder what EVER happened to DHDRevEx? Hmmm...

I went through three different processors with Amateur Facials, CCBILL, Lancelot and Probilling, then back to CBILL before they just flat out died and no longer respond or update
What sponsors to promote next????