View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:21 AM  
Chi
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I had success with buying mobile traffic on reporo.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexlecomte View Post
I advise you to buy mobile traffic on Star-Advertising and Reporo.
Don't forget that users experience is very different from a desktop version to a mobile one so you should ask your AM there for good tips
Thanks to Klen and Alex for the kind words regarding Reporo!

Helmuc - If you or your associates are interested in buying mobile traffic please drop me an email. Reporo serves over a billion mobile impressions a day on HQ sites, but we try to make it as simple as possible by assigning everyone who works with us a dedicated account manager. They are there to help you in all phases of set up and to help you navigate the waters if you are unfamiliar with purchasing traffic and making it work. Even the most seasoned buyer benefits from their assistance if only to help carry the load while they focus on other buys.

Mobile is a different animal than desktop and everyone goes through that learning curve at some point in their growth. We're here to try to help as much as possible.

Thanks,
-Chi.