View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:16 AM  
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
Content Package With Resell License: 66 Solo Girl Videos With 44 Photo Sets $449

A total of 66 videos and 44 high quality photo sets of hot European solo girls masturbating and toying. All shot in the same style and including big name European models such as Monica Vesela, Lucy Lee and Christina Capiello. You will receive a full reseller permit (resell license) which means that you can resell this content to other businesses, webmasters and content outlets. I will license this package a maximum of 5 times.

Click here to download a full video sample and click here to download full size photo samples.

Check out this page where you can watch thumbnails and full video data from start to end of every video in this package and this page to view thumbnail samples of all included photo sets.

The total length of all videos combined is 15 hours and 13 minutes and the total number of images is 5829.

Price: $449

2257 documentation: ID and model release included for all models.

Size: 22GB

Delivery: I upload to you or you download from my fast FTP server which is online 24/7. Hard drive shipment can be arranged as well.

Payment: I accept Paypal, Paxum, Credit Card and Payoneer.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

EMAIL [email protected]
The Duck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote