View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:59 PM  
Walrus
Confirmed User

Hey Failed.

Thanks for your very informative blog entry on CrakRevenue's blog and for the information you've provided here. How have things been since you wrote this?

I also have a question about posting your own links. How often do you link to your own site? I notice some tumblrs will do it with every post... and then there are others where you have to really sift through a ton of posts before you see a link to their site. So that confuses me a lot.

Also, to be able to post "every 30 minutes" most of that is gonna hafta be reblogging, right? Because it takes time to find content, edit it, and then upload it. Much quicker to reblog other people's stuff. I notice most don't really write all that much text either. The ones who are doing the "every 30 minutes" aren't anyway. I'm trying to write a good paragraph of text each time. Any tips would be appreciated if you're still following this.
Walrus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote