View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 02:56 PM  
dgraves
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgraves View Post
I've been dealing with one thief in particular who has been uploading my videos daily to RapidGator.net

RapidGator is complying with the DMCA's but they take almost a week to pull them down so the content is piling up faster than it's being removed.

Has anyone taken legal action against file lockers for not removing users like this one in particular? They are acknowledging that he doesn't have consent to upload the content yet they allow him to upload about 10 of my videos each day. He goes by the username PIMP20 and has uploaded literally tens of thousands of stolen videos to various lockers. I'm sure it's quite a little enterprise for him.
Someone from an anti-piracy group contacted me a few weeks ago and said they would take care of this PIMP20 jerk off. Something happened because he laid off my content for about a week but then went back full force this week. He seems to favor Gloryhole content and probably realized my stuff was making him good money and said fuck it.

When I go to RapidGator to grab my links, I notice they added all kinds of pop-up and garbage ads that must be extremely annoying to their customers so my guess is they're in some trouble and trying to capitalize on what they can.
dgraves is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook