Thread: Dyson Vacuums
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:45 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Went on a little spending spree, GF got her tax return, she got a Harley Leather jacket, a 50 in TV, a new SS dishwasher and a new Dyson Vacuum, she got the dc40 Animal. I have to say, this is truly a well engineered piece of equipment. I put it together without the directions, it just snapped together. It's easy to use, does a great job. We vacuumed an area of carpet, then went over the carpet again with the dyson and it found a lot more dirt.
The ball thing is pretty cool and it does edges really nice. We have stairs and the attachment hose thing works great on it.
If you are looking for a new vacuum, it's well worth the extra money. She paid for the extra warranty, so for the next 8 years she is covered.
id sell mine in a heartbeat.. wont pick up pet hair... the guy at the vacuum store told me only bags vacs will and that's all the will sell there .. you in casabases correct? up on TO in TO...