View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:20 AM  
helterskelter808
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
From the inception of this project a project management/teamroom was established for the use of the project. That system is called Podio. www.podio.com

More than a dozen people have access to the system, they participate in the brainstorming, planning, execution and end results. Everyone in the system knows what we are working on, what's being planned, likely end results and then the final results well before they are posted here.

Every single part of this project has been documented in Podio. It's all searchable, everyone can comment and participate in the evolution of the project and what we do.

Some of the members are people who have contributed considerable amounts of money and time into this project, others are equally helpful. Everything we have done has had it's genesis there.

So if you think that what I post here has no merit then you're a fool. This whole operation is able to be criticised and reviewed by about a dozen people with skin in the game, who know what's happening, when it's happening and why it's happening.

I personally deal with people at the highest levels of several organisations, companies, payment systems and so on. If you want to believe that these hours of meetings I have every week leave nothing resolved then you are delusional.

Much of what we do is not posted here because we are strategic in what we release publicly.

Nothing you or anyone else has to say deters the activities of this project, in fact it makes us more determined.
That's a long way of yet again avoiding the simple questions I've asked in this thread.

If everything you say is true, and everything is so transparent and everything is on that site anyway, then simply name the 14 Usenet providers you claimed on page 106 lost their Paypal, confirm it happened because of something you did, rather than for reasons you have absolutely nothing to do with and are just trying to take credit for, and name the newsgroups you keep talking about that you claim have to be removed for Usenet providers to accept Paypal.

What's so hard about that, if it's true?
helterskelter808 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook