Correct. He's a first class scumbag.
1 of many on the W3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-A View Post
what a surprise... a Russian pirate? *sigh*

keep up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
One of our largest contributors is Russian , so let's not generalise. There are just as many American thieves, Rudy Corella is one that comes to mind.
There are so many your neighbor could be 1. They come from all walks of life, all nations, there is no real predominate face of IP piracy. It started well before the W3 or even a local bbs, disks were mailed and traded long ago.

Note: I am not saying it is ok, just stating how long this has been happening in the digital world and how widespread the problem is.

Rudy steals from his affiliates also Robert, but that should not come as a surprise either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldBarsXXX View Post
Yes. I agree. Although there are actually things you can generalize which I am not gonna go into here, calling an entire people thieves is not one them. Yes, most of these guys are east Europeans but if you call hundreds of millions people thieves how are you gonna explain 500 years of western colonialism.
You would be surprised how many of those "Eastern Europeans" can be traced right back to the west. You have to examine every bit of information and data carefully but many are not who or where they appear to be.
WDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook