View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:27 AM  
iamlili
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamon View Post
they have multiple ppl contacting you to setup writing samples and then tell you quality isn't good. For those kind of rates, not a shocker. I'm over it. Glad I didn't take it. Too much work for $2 per 1000 characters anyway. And btw, I did submit them all original and then revised the original ones. Again, over it and let some other sucker take them up on it.
We don't have multiple people, just hired one person to help us find more writers, but he sends all the contacts to me so I can tell him if we ever worked with this writer or not. That's why you didn't get a test from him.

I can post some of your samples here if you want to discuss the quality. If you didn't read the guidelines carefully it's not my fault, but I pointed out only those mistakes that didn't meet our guidelines, no fault-finding.
Did you write that bad cause of the rates? If you don't like our rates you can either discuss them or just refuse to write. No one made you agree on our price.
iamlili is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote