View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:01 PM  
Sfaux

Industry Role:
Mike Freud is definitely strange. He hired me to write SEO descriptions for SlyTube and some social media. The pay was .25 cents a video (all of which was very low quality). I continually asked him for the social media credentials so I could do that too, but he never gave them to me. He wanted me to do 25 videos a day so 25 x .25= about 6.25. Which would take a good amount of time. He was always extremely rude and curt on the phone. I stopped working for him after seeing how messily his mech bunny tube site was set up and how rude he was to me. I never collected the approximately $12 he owed me, it didn't seem worth talking to him anymore. His email is: [email protected]. His phone number is defunct. He asked for me "sell ads" without any real info on the task before switching it to writing descriptions. I don't know anything else about him, except that he was very strange and antisocial and had no idea about SEO, or anything.
Sfaux is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote