View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:14 AM  
GMelanie

Industry Role:
Seeking Compentent and Fast Photo Retoucher.

I seek to hire on a per photo-story basis a competent retoucher with fast turnaround.
It takes me no more than two hours to complete a set of about 200 usable shots, however it has gotten way to _tenacious_.

Applicant should,

- Know Bridge or Aperture as well as I do.
- Tastefully and invisibly correct (female makeup fuck ups, scars, ink, zits, and bags under eyes and bad manicure/pedicure) You _will not_ be touching up penis.
- Must be able to 'color/exposure' match a photo story of about 100+ usable photos quickly
- Must know general photographic theory behind shadows and highlights and be able to push/pull raws into up to +1/-1 stop variance due to rapid flash fire.
- Must be able to ingest RW2, NEF and DNG and TIFF files, and after processing return same via FTP including source files.
- Must be able to crop a 3:2 photo set into 4:3 and in reverse with balance and coherency.
- No plugin-happy person, that means if you're playing with Liquid, and not with S curves then I'm not with it - But you should able to shortcut and automate work
- Must know how to deal with mixed lighting (5600k vs. 3200k) as well as photos exposed through polarizers, ND filters and effects certain bounce reflectors and fill strobes have on the subjects.

Will be given two trial TIFF/DNG/RW2 files (which wil be compared to their already retouched A/B counterparts).

Rate dependent on competency, ability to communicate and ability to understand specific needs of a particular photo story and speed of execution.

P.M. Me if interested with your email or other - including high res samples of former work - Thanks.

Last edited by GMelanie; 05-02-2013 at 02:26 AM..
GMelanie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote