View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:51 AM  
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbni2012 View Post
The majority of self proclaimed SEO guru's out there are full of shit.

I can say this though, I turn down 50/50 rev splits because I have a business to run and bills to pay, for the amount of people that offer me a 50/50 rev split, it would take a while to get paid and to have 10 jv's going, thats just a headache. Whose to say your not going to spend 3 months ranking a site out just to not be paid? SEO takes time and depending on the niche and keywords, could take longer or less but most of the time longer.

The right way to go about it is to have a deposit put down, then depending on the duration of the service, work out a monthly payment upon a monthly report until the job is paid up.

Watch out for guarantees as well, there are no guarantees in SEO and any real seo or firm will tell you that first.

Just my 2 cents.
I agree with you buddy. If there are a lot of shit SEO companies and professionals active, the reason behind it is a lot of fools dreaming to get top rankings for a million dollar keyword by spending a few hundred dollars. Be realistic guys.
adultGeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote